Linggo, Mayo 13, 2012

Escape


Remember these days for it won’t happen again
I’m leaving your side as long as I can
As long as it’s only love that keeps us together
As long as the pain is not much to bear

It was a mistake that I kept this for long
I should have done this before everything went wrong
It is senseless for us to keep this going
You may say I’m just afraid so now I’m fleeing

It’s funny how now I’m letting go of you
After the judgment we faced and walls we went through
After we fought just to hold each other’s hands
After it is all well and we had our chance

But these feelings we have will lead us nowhere
It scares me that soon our affection will falter
I don’t want this to end because our love is exhausted
I will settle for ‘what if’ than feelings ended

I must say you’re the best that I will ever have
You may call me selfish and undeserving of your love
You are this one person that I should never had
And you will always be the man that showed me life wasn’t bad

Well I wrote this poem months ago...(oh! I remember the days when I was so head over heels on this person, but it's completely over and accepted now). Anyways at that time when I was writing this...I meant every single word. It was just so sad that we had to end it. But that's how things in this world are, sometimes we just have to let go of people. Not because we want to, but because it will be for the better. Because sometimes, no matter ho hard we try, we can never be their happiness.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento