Sabado, Mayo 12, 2012

Your Universe

The inspiration.
I'm a huge fan of music but I got the habit of not paying attention to the singer, the title even and definitely the album, but there's something in this that's completely "different". It started with a song that I've been singing the whole time.It's like- stuck in my head. Here's a link (i believe this one has the best sound quality found in youtube) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64eth_iNoo4 
I can't really explain it, but the song was just....beautiful. So I searched, and found this. Since I have no money yet, I downloaded the whole album through the internet ( I promise I'll be buying an original copy of the album once I had the money!!!) and listened to the other songs and they were all completely amazing. My favorites were "Your Universe", "Yugto", "Antukin", "Start Again" and "Para Hindi ka Mawala". When I listened to this songs, it's like I've found a piece of myself that I lost when I entered college. The girl who believes in true love and the one who fights for her dream. Well to the singer, thanks for making my universe somehow complete again.


Rico Blanco, you are a genius. You're definitely one of the reasons I'll be very proud to brag about OPM.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento